A new entrepreneur seeks an apprenticeship
HOW TO Seek an apprenticeship:
If the prerequisites for an entrepreneur’s apprenticeship are met, do the following:
- Think about what you want to study. Do you want to complete a qualification supporting an entrepreneur’s vocational skills or acquire completely new know-how? Familiarise yourself with the basics of competence-based qualifications.
- Once you know what you want to study or would like to discuss your options, contact your region’s apprenticeship operator and discuss your situation.
- Find a suitable mentor for yourself. Discuss your mentoring needs and decide on the mentor. If you are completing a qualification in entrepreneurship, the mentor does not have to work in the same field as you. Search for suitable people in the mentor bank.
- Notify your apprenticeship operator of your choice of mentor.
- The apprenticeship operator takes care of the contractual matters, procures the theoretical education for you from an educational institution and makes an apprenticeship agreement with you.